If you are working as an expat in The Netherlands, it can be profitable to fill in the Dutch income tax return by a specialized Dutch tax adviser. It is important that you use all the tax deductions and credits in your situation. I can also inform you about the 30% ruling for expats, the international tax treaties, and the special fiscal arrangements for international civil servants, working for example in the NATO, ESTEC.
My services include:
- Dutch income tax return Migration (M-form);
- Dutch income tax return if you are a non-resident taxpayer (C-form);
- Dutch income tax return if you are a resident taxpayer (P-form);
- Dutch tax return for death duties;
- Applying for the 30 percent ruling;
- Tax advisor for business clients (bookkeeping, VAT tax return, corporate income tax return);
- Applying for the several fiscal child benefits in the Netherlands;
- Applications and monitoring your Dutch tax assessments;
- Liaisons with the Dutch tax authorities.
My rate per hour is EUR 100 for a migration situation, and EUR 75 per hour for other situations (including VAT). In difficult cases it could be different and a rate of EUR 125 per hour is applicable.
If you are interested, please call me or send me an email via this contact form >
A meeting by TEAMS is possible!
Hereby, I also refer to my General Conditions [pdf] >